Registration 40 & Over Championships for the 3.5 & 4.5+ levels
All registrations for the 2016 Alabama Championships will be online and entry fees will be collected at time of registration utilizing PayPal. The process is simple and secure and does not require a PayPal account.
Below is important information about your team and players:
· To register your team, captains need your team number and credit card.
You must use the correct team number! Please click on the city that your league is playing out of not the city in which you live.
All t-shirts for men and women will be dri fit. The women's shirt will be a v-neck ladies cut.
· Captains must register first with their team number. As a captain you may register yourself or you may register your entire team. If captains prefer to register the entire team, all you will need is team number and credit card. Registration fee is $35.00 (NON REFUNDABLE) per person and we utilize PayPal.com to process registration payment. It is very important to use the correct team number.
· Local teams must have a minimum of 8 players registered through PayPal by MAY 4 to be included in the championship draw.
· Players not registered through PayPal by the registration deadline of MAY 4 may be added at the championship captains meeting by submitting cash or check, payable to ATA, assuming that the player is registered on the team through TennisLink. The late registration fee is $40.00. Championship t-shirts may not be given to late additions.
· There is a non-refundable registration fee of $35.00 per player or $40 for late registrations.
Players must be current USTA Members and have played at least 2 matches with one default counting during the 2016 season.
Make sure you click on the level you are playing at the championship!!!
Registration is closed. Players that are registered on Tennislink may be added at the captains meeting with a payment of $40. Late registrations may not receive a t-shirt.